As a result of increasing demand for our client’s services, there are significant opportunities for you to support a key project within the nuclear business.
- Production of CE&I designs in line with project requirements
- Liaison with workstreams and disciplines and the Safety Case team, to ensure the project proceeds without delay.
- Regular interface with the design team
- Travel to other sites and offices where necessary.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, work effectively in a team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English & effective communication skills
- Professional attitude and a ‘can do’ approach to problem solving
- Can produce and maintain key deliverable documents/reports, calculations, schedules, etc. to programme and of appropriate quality
- Can liaise and coordinate with other design disciplines and plant engineering as necessary in the production of preliminary and detail design deliverables
- Can support the CE&I design team in meetings and reviews
- Design in accordance with the IET 18th edition (BS7671)
- Conversant with existing CAE tools (e.g. Auto CAD, CAESAR, PDMS)
- Fluent in MS Office suite of programmes (Word, Excel etc)
- Experience in: Amtech Pro design, AutoCAD, CAESAR, Aveva Electrical/Instruments
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Long contract