- Sector: Nuclear
- Contact: Deborah Power
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01942 323277
- Start Date: 2022-05-24
- Expiry Date: 27 August 2022
- Job Ref: 1041260
As a Transverse Project Engineer, we are looking for someone solve technical issues in relation to design activities. We require someone with experience of working on a configuration controlled design project.
Candidates that have worked in a nuclear environment are ideal however this is not a prerequisite.
What will you be doing?
• Working within the central engineering team
• Dealing with cross discipline issues
• Ensuring issues are rolled out across technical teams
The experience you’ll bring
• Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
• Experience of working on a project, ideally nuclear
• Be able to solve technical issues in relation to design activities
• Will need to have or be able to obtain necessary security clearance
What we can offer
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Travel and accommodation allowance (if qualify)
• Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
• Share ownership scheme
• Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.