NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of the UK Leading Facilities Management company for a Workplace Service Coordinator. This a permanent opportunity based in Oxfordshire supporting the regional Facilities Manager
- Support the Regional Workplace Services Manager with the day-to-day delivery of the Facilities service at the site
- Promote good waste management to site residents and working towards the Company’s waste objectives
- Provide support to Business units and assist with the delivery of their services
- Manage the on-site facilities team and ensure all invoice queries are dealt with promptly
- Assisting with ensuring that facilities available at each site remain in a manageable, safe and effective condition.
- Assisting with ensuring all services, including Security, Cleaning, Health & Safety, Environmental, Maintenance, Space Management and Office Services (photocopying, mail, stationery, etc), provided are timely, appropriate and provided in a professional manner that reflects company standards and procedures.
- Financial Management
- Be aware of and understand cost control and budgets
- Where appropriate, assist with completion of financial recording to required finance deadlines including forecasting, actuals and budgets
- Ensure invoice queries dealt with promptly
- Please note this list is not exhaustive and a full job description can be provided
- Educated to a good standard of education
- Finance qualifications preferred but not essential
- Experience within Facilities Management
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
- 25 days annual leave plus statuary holidays
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.