About the Role:
- Delivery of month end tasks and reports to specified deadlines
- Raise purchase orders and sales invoices to specified deadlines
- Delivery of quotations to specified deadlines
- Ensure databases are up to date
- Support accounting processes and month end activity
- Systems analysis and reporting
- Prepare and deliver quotations
- Purchase orders and sales invoicing
- Database maintenance
- Adhoc administrative and accounting duties
What you will need:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of databases and SAP preferable
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.