- Providing technical leadership for our client’s Hydrogen initiative for both Blue Hydrogen production.
- Supporting Consultancy Business Development, including technical presentations to clients during the tender phase and preparing Consultancy Proposals (including technical execution methods, man-hour estimates and schedule development).
- Taking responsibility for managing Hydrogen studies - screening, feasibility studies, conceptual definition and working on FEED/ Detailed Design projects as Technology Manager responsible for managing 3rd party licensors/ specialist vendors and integration of their work into the overall FEED/ Detailed Design project.
- Managing studies as described above to the highest standards and within agreed budgets. Identifying resource requirements, management of day to day work and regularly reporting progress to both client and Senior Management.
- Attending Energy Transition conferences and industry groups as an active participant and presenter.
- Capable of managing/ directing engineers and specialist consultants of all disciplines.
- Working closely with our clients, many of whom spend considerable time within our offices, to produce bespoke and optimal solutions.
- Preparation of reports and presentation of results to clients.
- Taking full technical ownership of the work
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Excellent communication, coordination, and organisational skills.
- Language skills and advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Good interpersonal skills and presence.
- Multi tasks capabilities.
- Dedication and attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Good leadership skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.