About The Role:
The HF resource will need to be fully embedded / integrated with the RAP Project, in particular the design / engineering, pre-ops and safety disciplines. The key HF activities planned include:
Project planning / management, for example:
- Management of live HF scope and strategy document
- HF planning / scoping activities for subsequent project phases
- Logging, tracking and closing off HF issues, actions and requirements.
- Understanding the role of the operator – task analysis on key functions/tasks to inform design development, HF requirements capture and HF design advice
- Attendance at key design review meetings (SDDR, MDDR)
- Input into optioneering / design of analytical techniques and proposed technologies
- Providing ergonomic design advice / review to aspects such as HMI, anthropometric assessment, glovebox design, maintenance tasks, access / egress, workspace layout, etc.
- HF support to Analytical Equipment Modifiers / down selection and nuclearisation of instruments
- HF design verification of operator tasks, equipment design and workplace environments
- HF support to Pre-operations function (staffing levels, training, competency, procedures, etc).
- Input into the nuclear safety case strategy, utilising SL HF methodologies
- Attendance at HAZOPs and input into fault identification
- Input into allocation of safety function to operational controls
- Input into the development of radiological, criticality and chemotoxic safety assessments
- HF substantiation of safety significant tasks / operator claims.
- Developing HF in security design principles and guidance
- HF review and substantiation of security claims