(Essential) Technical Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Project Planning.
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 .
- Experience in developing a schedule from first principles.
- Experience in maintaining/ progressing schedules.
- Experience in Cost/ Resource Loading and forecasting.
- Experience in Critical Path Analysis/ Management.
- Experience in implementing change (PMIs, EWNs, CEs), as well as developing impact assessments/ what if scenarios.
- Awareness of Baseline Management principles.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to generate reports/ dashboards in accordance with client requirements.
- HND or equivalent in Engineering.
(Desirable) Technical Skills:
- APM or equivalent.
- Experience in EVM and respective EVM Software (e.g., Power BI).
- Experience in NEC Contracts.
- The potential candidate needs to be of a proactive, enthusiastic nature, and should be able to effectively communicate to all stakeholders, building relationships and ensuring a quality output in terms of development and maintenance of the project schedule(s).
- A calm, collective and organized nature is vital, such that the candidate can navigate multiple packages of work, stakeholders, and respective deadlines.
- The candidate should be detail oriented, and confident enough to challenge the information given, to underpin the integrity of the project schedule(s) and their respective outputs.