- Management of project Quality, Cost and Timing for the application of Alliance powertrains in vehicles.
- Planning and deploying activities to support objectives to achieve project SOP and SOS
- Concern management, investigation, resolution and coordination with other teams and Alliance members to achieve development milestones
- Coordinate and manage regular and ad-hoc meetings with other Alliance companies to support project requirements
- Provide project management support at the manufacturing plant during engine and vehicle trail build
- Educated to Degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Project management experience ideally in the automotive sector
- Fully proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High degree of integrity/confidentiality and the ability to work on their own to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: comfortable liaising and presenting to all levels within the business
- Experience in a busy office environment with a high workload
- A full clean driving licence
- Eagerness to learn within a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of powertrain systems (ICE Diesel and Petrol) including Hybrid systems (Battery, inverter, e-motor.).
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.