- Develop and issue sound, accurate cost reports, showing financial position of the package and forecast commercial status, including interface with CAPRI and SAP. Identify trends that could require action.
- Participate in or run regular technical and commercial site meetings, issue minutes of meeting.
- Administer the subcontracts. Maintain comprehensive records. Prepare and ensure that contractual correspondence is maintained and that our clients contractual position is protected.
- Measurement and valuation of works from a desktop and physical perspective.
- Administer payment procedures in accordance with the contract and applicable legislation and issue respective documents correctly and in time.
- Document commercial aspects of any change / deviation /claim in PIRS in close cooperation with the technical work package holder, project procurement, scheduling, site management. Take advantage of opportunities and minimise commercial risks.
- Responsible for the claim management for selected subcontract packages, establish necessary documentation, assesses counter- claim potential in close coordination with the relevant work package holder and other staff.
- Report on commercial risks and opportunities.
- Leads commercial negotiations and account meetings.
- Support Contract Manager in the establishment of documentation for insurance purposes.
- Support ancillary site functions by providing commercial advice.
- Carry out procurement of minor works / finishing works packages with support and input from head office personnel.
- Provide return of experience per contract package through ongoing feedback to head office, and final account close out reports including lessons learnt.
- Quantity Surveyor with 6+ years’ experience
- BSc / MSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Experience in construction of industrial plant project delivery
- Proficient with standard form and bespoke contracts. FIDIC an advantage
- Member (or working towards Membership of) RICS or similar an advantage
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.