NRL are on the look out for a Quarry Fitter to work for our client who lead the UK Building Materials Industry. The role will be to start ASAP and will be on initial 4-month contract although the role could become permanent to the right candidate.
- Contribute to the preparation and development of safe working methods for repair procedures
- Respond to plant breakdowns
- Ensure assets are returned to production in a timely manner
- Ensure temporary fixes are followed up with a permanent solution
- Asphalt plant and static plant experience required
- Recognized apprenticeship preferably a higher-level standard
- ONC/HNC Desirable but not essential
- Strong mechanical background, heavy industry preferred
- Computer literate
- Welding and fabrication skills desirable.
- Previous section 8 1 (d) experience desirable.
- Flexibility essential
- Competitive hourly rate
- Temp to Perm possibility
- Weekend work available as and when required
- Mon-Fri 06:00 – 16:00