We’re looking for someone who can become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on the engagement and ongoing support of contingent workforces, to deliver value to our clients. You’ll be a hard-working, career minded, and results driven individual with a high level of professionalism and ambition to provide tailored solutions for our client resourcing needs.
You will be responsible for ensuring the contingent recruitment activity across all our client’s disciplines are being delivered to the highest possible standard, defining requirements and making sure the recruitment process is being followed correctly. Working closely with our operations team, you will focus on supporting the delivery of applications for suitable candidates and ensuring the recruitment process meets client KPIs. There will be no need to source direct candidates, as all submissions are managed through the agency supply chain.
The role will encompass all elements of the recruitment lifecycle working with the client from demand planning, resource approval and requisition, interviewing selection and where required on-boarding - acting as conduit to ensure that the service is delivered to the highest level.
Based in our Wigan office, there'll be the opportunity to combine office working with working from home, and frequent travel to client sites across the UK will be also required - with occasional travel to Dublin.
To be considered for this opportunity you need to have proven onsite MSP/RPO experience, and knowledge and experience of streamlining recruitment processes - while also being responsible for vacancy management and contingent worker compliance (such as AWR/IR35). You also need to be able to effectively establish and drive client stakeholder relationships to build and develop our business relationship. Engaging with hiring managers, while understanding their recruitment needs so that you can ensure best practise and drive recruitment forward with the agency supply chain to obtain the best results.
Who are the NRL Group?
Our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment, workforce solutions and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our businesses and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- To be proficient in full life cycle of contingent labour recruitment delivery, ideally with a focus on Engineering & construction disciplines
- Have previous proven on-site MSP/RPO experience
- Ability to qualify job specifications with line management
- Ability to liaise with multiple client stakeholders at all levels
- Identify commercial opportunities for the on-site team to develop the service portfolio.
- 3rd party management / vendor relationship
- Previous experience of using VMS systems, ideally from an MSP service perspective
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance