- Undertaking security assessments of the proposed design to advise design engineers of security requirements, development of Operational Requirements, production of Performance Specifications, etc.
- Interfacing with the dutyholder to ensure that proposed designs, alternations to the facility, and activities throughout the project are achievable and consistent with the current Nuclear Site Security Plan (NSSP)
- Liaise with stakeholders on the licensed site, within the dutyholder organization, security infrastructure associated with the operations (e.g. guardforce, response force, Fire & Rescue, etc.)
- Answering queries from clients, contractors, suppliers etc
- Attendance at meetings (technical & non-technical) to report & justify progress and present technical issues
- Checking/ Verification of Technical Deliverables
- Daily Collaboration with Multi-discipline design team & Client/ stakeholder liaison.
- Thorough and organised working method
- Ensuring the designs meet the relevant standards