The role is based out of Warrington with the potential for hybrid working.
About the role:
The Senior EC&I Designer will be responsible for the production of engineering drawing and designs that meet the specifications required and confirm to both project and client standards.
What you will need:
- Must have a background and some experience in design engineering in relation to hardware projects and a minimum qualification of HNC
- Must be highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD for drawing production
- Nuclear experience preferred working on Sellafield Ltd projects
- Ability to obtain BPSS essential
- Industry competitive rate
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.