About the role:
Senior Designer Level CE&I Responsible for progressing the PDMS Model for the Design and Installation of Equipment and Cable Systems.
What experience you will need:
- Development of A100,500 and 800 CE&I installation designs using PDMS including equipment layout, cable containment design and development.
- Liaison with other designer and engineers to ensure adequate space management and clash resolution.
- Liaison with construction engineers to ensure resolution of installation issues and to inform of forthcoming changes etc.
- Following established project procedures for model development and control.
- Implementation of cableways within the PDMS model.
- Cable routing using PDMS cable routing tools.
- Reporting status of cable routing works to lead engineer.
- Supervising and controlling cable routing work of other A800 PDMS designers to ensure consistent cable routing approach.