About the Company
They are a group of building service engineers who specialize in all aspects of critical facility engineering, Thus being well suited to the Data Centre & Telecommunications sector across Europe. They offer a broad range of services from design and optimization through to new build facilities.
The company is 100% privately owned and everyone reports directly into the Operations Director. They pride themselves on their culture of No red tape, or micro-management, giving their staff the autonomy to promote from within. They're looking for like minded entrepreneurs with innovative ideas, loyal, career hungry individuals who want to grow with the business.
- Full time and permanent
- Office based at team Valley, Gateshead
- Salary Negotiable so please advise of your desired package
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK
- Undertaking electrical design elements for projects of varying scales.
- Managing a project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Create specifications for Data Centre and Critical Environment projects.
- Perform critical reviews of design drawings and specifications
- Manage quotations from subcontractors and other specialists when required
- Undertake site surveys and audits
- Experience with Data Centre Installations is essential.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Extensive experience in the field of electrical design and experience across a range of small/medium to large scale projects and/or building types
- Experience in leading electrical teams on multi-disciplinary projects
- Able to understand the balance of engineering priorities on differing projects
Up-to-date knowledge and experience in the following areas will be important:
- Medium Voltage Distribution Systems
- Electrical Building Load Assessments
- Standby Generation and UPS
- Fire/Voice Alarm and Security Systems
- Lighting Design (internal and external)
Why work with NRL?
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organizations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above, or know someone who is, please either forward myself A recent CV apply directly through this link.
Alternatively if you would like further information please contact myself at the Sunderland Branch.