About the role:
- An experienced welder with MIG experience.
- Experience in building staircases/ walkways, pipe supports, structural fabrications in Carbon Steel
- Used to working in a safety culture with knowledge and experience of working within the bounds of risk assessments & method statements
- Experience of safe working with power tools, for example – Hand held grinders, Die Grinders, Magnetic drills, Pillar Drill , band saw, can operate an overhead crane if required (training will be given).
- Be able to interpret and work to fabrication drawings
- Working knowledge of BS1090 quality standards