About The Role:
The client is happy to consider a post graduate Engineer looking for an opportunity to develop their engineering skills as the role is heavy leaning towards planning engineering activities, the person will need to have advanced excels skills and someone whose not reserved as their will be a hefty involvement with the client and they’ll need to have multiple discussion relating to planned activities.
They will also consider an experienced Administrator with excel skills that could manage data and have the ability to publish weekly plans and communicate to the relevant teams.
Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Support the planning, works control and asset management functions associated with the work on site.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules and resource schedules in excel format.
- Cross referencing against resource availability and the tasks scheduled to be delivered.
- Maintain live documentation through extraction of data from multiple sources and site stakeholders.
- Identifying conflicts and presenting options to the site management team.
- Extract key planning information from multiple sources and manage their own workload to achieve project milestones
- Excellent attention to detail; monitoring progress, tracking paperwork, managing information flow, record-keeping and scheduling.
- Help establish KPI’s to demonstrate the performance of projects to the Client and Cavendish Nuclear team
- Identify improvements to role
- Initiation and processing Cavendish Nuclear timesheets
- Escorting visitors
- Process, log and record annual leave requests
- Maintain a record of hours worked by site personnel, including clocking in/out information and a summary of weekly and monthly data for reporting purposes
- Training others as required in office systems and data capture processes
- Maintaining records relating to office assessments (e.g. DSE)
- Raising and processing documentation for new starters and leavers (including distribution to site pass office and other administrative locations)
- Placing orders as directed by the Site Delivery Manager (e.g. stationary, PPE, Unit4)
- Replenishment of site office consumables (e.g. toner cartridges etc.)
- Managing postal communications including distribution and collection
- Updating the site Training Matrix
- Co-ordination of on and off-site training.
- Liaise with Cavendish Nuclear staff / HQ, and Client
- Sorting and distributing dosimeters for Cavendish Nuclear staff
- Assisting with and updating SQEP packs and personnel records
- Liaising with Client labour providers to report/resolve issues.
- Undertake emergency response duties (e.g. roll call)
- Any other duties that are within the capability of the Senior Administrator as requested by the SDM.