About The Role:
Support the development and continuous improvement of the early careers attraction, recruitment, induction and development programme, in support of the delivery of the cross sector early careers strategy, and in promoting the client as an employer of choice for early careers.
- Coordinate all transactional activities associated with the early careers recruitment cycle; sifting applications, assessment centres and interviews, in order to ensure the smooth running of such activities as well as a positive candidate and assessor experience.
- Support with candidate communication through the attraction, recruitment and induction process and act as a point of contact for all employed early careers day to day, queries to provide assurance and clarity where necessary.
- Coordination of activities associated with early careers programmes including (but not exhausted); inductions, parental sessions, apprentice graduation, accreditations and development modules. Ensuring managers and mentors are kept fully up to date with each stage of the development modules.
- Coordinate STEM activities and Careers Fairs on behalf of the client, supporting STEM Ambassadors to drive raising awareness about the opportunities and benefits that can be gained to encourage a diversity of applications.
- Provide assistance to improve the provision of early careers marketing materials associated with apprentice and graduate attraction, recruitment, induction and development, in order to ensure that the client is considered an employer of choice for early careers.
- Provide administrative support to the early careers team in raising purchase orders, ordering PPE, and equipment for STEM activities.
- Maintain accurate and up to date management information records for early careers, including dashboards, ECITB levy, Apprentice levy and finance reporting.
- Experience in coordinating activities and events for large groups.
- Demonstrable experience in developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, for ongoing positive interactions.
- Experience in the administration associated with apprentice and graduate recruitment and development programmes.
- Demonstrable experience in the development of materials associated with the recruitment and development of apprentices and graduates.
- CIPD qualified.