Administrator - Heysham If you’re looking for a new opportunity to progress your administration skills, then our Heysham team want to hear from you.
Supporting our recruitment operations, we’re looking for a colleague to join the team and help with the day-to-day administration and compliance – with plenty of opportunity to get involved with projects and gain new skills.
You’ll bring with you a strong eye for detail, and an understanding of why processes and organisation are important to ensure everything is completed on time. In turn, we’ll provide the training and support to allow you to learn new skills such as HR and payroll administration.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability – and receives a fair salary for their valued contribution. We’re proud to be a Living Wage Employer, as well as providing a range of training and support to help our colleagues flourish. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What you can expect from the role:
• Supporting the placement of candidates – including formatting CV, preparing contracts, organising security clearance, requesting references and undertaking Right To Work checks
• Day-to-day coordination of our contract workers – including updating trackers, managing payroll queries and recording documentation
• Purchase order tracking
• Self-management to prioritise workload and priorities against internal and external deadlines
• Supporting the day-to-day running of the office, including managing post and additional duties as they may arise
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
• 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
• Competitive pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
• Long service awards • Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance
• Free on-site car parking