Our client, a leading manufacturing business based in Tyne and Wear are looking to recruit an Administrator.
About the role:
The Administrator will provide support to the Senior Adminstrator and accounts department. This will include undertaking a variety of administrative tasks; answering incoming telephone calls; receiving and greeting external visitors.
Duties will include:
- Entering supplier invoices using the accountancy system, querying with the relevant person, as necessary.
- Calculating hours for weekly paid employees and work with the payroll agency for timely submission of wages.
- Answering all incoming calls and greeting external visitors, always representing the Company in a professional manner.
- Successfully completing a number of administrative tasks on a daily; weekly and monthly basis in line with agreed Company procedure.
- Ensure all documentation is completed at appropriate times and kept in order.
- Liaise with other departments as and when required.
- Ensure working environment is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Undertake additional tasks as directed.
About the candidate:
Essential skills include:
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organised
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Detail orientated and accurate
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Good with English (verbally and written)
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
- Able to work in a team
- Positive can do attitude
- Good Timekeeping skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Friendly and helpful
Good level of education with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s, grade A-C, including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Could lead to a permanent position for the right person
- Working hours 39 per week Mon – Thu 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1pm