I am looking to recruit an Advanced MS Word Administrator to work for our client within the Delivery Capabilities Team with responsibility for standardising the organisation’s Business Management System (BMS) document templates.
- Deliver a new MS Word template, full integrated with custom properties and KBS Maritime styles into the Team Portsmouth Infrastructure Joint Management System SharePoint repository.
- The migration of all existing BMS documents on to the new templates.
- New business Word templates for general business use.
- Supporting the configuration of SharePoint 2016 & SharePoint 365 to drive document content labelling.
- Certification as an advanced MS Word user
- Experience developing and configuring MS Word Styles and Custom Properties.
- Experience setting up MS Word SharePoint integrations.
- A highly precise and methodical approach to document production.
- 6-month initial contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to maximise skillset
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.