RAF Valley on Anglesey is home to No 4 Flying Training School, responsible for training the UK's next generation of world-class fighter pilots.
Aircrew are also trained at RAF Valley for mountain and maritime operations throughout the world.
A B4T ASE (Electrical) Supervisor is required for the efficient and effective management of all ASE activities for Hawk AJT at RAF Valley alongside the ASE Electrical senior supervisor.
About the role:
• Carry out recovery maintenance on assets going back to MOD stock and supporting overhaul recovery of assets such as ground power units, hydraulic test rigs and gaseous support trolleys in accordance with approved maintenance data.
• The production of pre-printed work cards/Sapphire and maintenance procedures/Trilogy view/IMS
• The overall safety and security of ASE electrical equipment under his/her control.
• Ensuring that all possible measures are taken to prevent FOD within aircraft and associated equipment.
• Monitoring the prompt handling and distribution of e-mails/messages within the department.
• Monitoring the handling, distribution and satisfaction of engineering instructions (MODs, RTI’s, UTI’s STIs, SIs etc.) and their associated reporting procedures.
What you will need:
• 3 years industry experience
• Training in Electrical discipline to City and Guilds Level or equivalent level 3 equivalent (completed an apprenticeship)
• Minimum of 2 years in a fitter position within a related engineering environment
• Supervisors in Aviation
• Full Driving License
• IMS training - Off Aircraft Supervisor & Evaluator courses
• Ability to gain BPSS clearance
What’s in it for you?
- High Profile Client
- Competitive hourly rate