About the role:
- The Assistant Construction Assurance Manager (ACAM) will support the Construction Assurance Manager (CAM) in providing specialist constructability support and expertise to the HS2 NEC3 Project Manager.
- The successful candidate will also undertake a risk-based approach to the assurance of the constructability of the Works, whilst maintaining standards of health and safety, and supporting the required project delivery outcomes, namely, quality, environmental impact, Undertakings and Assurance (U&A) obligations.
- The successful candidate will work closely with HS2 Project Managers, the HS2 QHSS Compliance Manager, and the Stakeholder and Interfaces Manager and Integrated Project Team (IPT) in undertaking their role.
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Construction experience working on large-scale civil engineering projects
- Experience within earthworks, bridges, structures and ground engineering
- Competitive hourly rates
- Long-term contract opportunity
- Ability to work on one of the largest UK infrastructure project