- Driving the execution of projects and reporting progress and issues to management.
- Project planning and reporting.
- Active management of risks, issues and opportunities including management of change from a defined commercial/technical baseline.
- Support bidding activities to ensure that the projects are achievable with available resources.
- Reporting project progress and issues to management.
- Supporting engineering Scrum process.
- Keeping track and reporting of project financials.
- Be the focal point of the relationship between our Client and their Contract manufacturer to ensure products are delivered on time and to the necessary quality standards.
- Assist with procurement efforts for key-assemblies and components.
- Continuously improve the companies project management methodology to suit a company of this size.
- Previous experience in programme/project management in an engineering company.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and pressure.
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communications skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong negotiator and influencer both internally and externally.
- Balanced skills to see and understand the big picture while managing the important details as required.
- Strong decision making and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of project management in an engineering environment.
- Locally based/ willing to relocate, and willing to work in our COVID compliant office in Bathgate.
- Defining project management process
- Experience working with teams using Jira and SCRUM methodology.
- Proven ability to deliver results using outsourcing suppliers.
- Good understanding of typical engineering processes for delivering multi-disciplinary products.
- A Project Management qualification from an industry body is preferred but not essential e.g. APM, PRINCE2, PMI.
What’s in it for you:
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 days holidays per year (inclusive of public holidays)
- Flexible working hours with some remote working opportunities (post COVID).
- Wide array of onsite facilities such as subsidised gym, child care (payment required), canteen, and pool table.