NRL are currently recruiting for various positions to support the upcoming outage at Dungeness B Power Station.
About the Role
- Supporting various trades on site with the delivery of the outage scope of work
- CCNSG Required
- CTC Clearance required
- Report to the Site Supervisor for all matters relating to quality and safety.
- Within SQEP capability, carry out all work as instructed by the supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, with due care to minimise the potential for disturbance to site plant equipment
- Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of him/herself and those around him/her.
- To comply, in addition with any other applicable Safety documents as identified by the Site Supervisor or client.
- Use any Plant and Equipment correctly, in accordance with training and instruction provided.
- Inform his/her Supervisor of any situations considered to represent a serious or imminent danger.
- Report to his/her Supervisor any shortcomings in protection arrangements for Health and Safety.
- In date CTC Clearance
- Ideally experience working in a similar role