- The maintenance, continuous improvement, control of all policies, processes and procedures using the IMS Agility system.
- The closure of Internal Audits.
Assist the Continuous Improvement Manager with:
- Learning from Experience process, meetings and actions
- Continuous Improvement Projects across the Business
- Non-conformance Report (NCR) close out and data collection
- Organise meetings and events, taking minutes and creating action logs.
- Presenting information in an appropriate and compelling format for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the distribution of the monthly Quality and Safety Expectations.
- Maintain and update digital and non-digital noticeboards.
- Using multiple IT packages and systems; specifically, MS Office - update and review databases & spreadsheets, record information and produce data analysis as required.
- Carry out such other tasks within the job holder's capability as requested.