- Produce and amend information in accordance with project standards, BEP etc.
- Ensure models are spatially coordinated
- Escalate clashes/interface issues to Task Interface Manager
- Submit information for approval in accordance with target dates set out in the Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP)
The ideal candidate will be a qualified BIM Coordinator with Mechanical & Electrical experience.
You will also need to be a confident communicator as you will need to speak to both internal and external customers as well as working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
What's in it for you?
- A permanent position with a highly respected company
- A competitve salary
- An opportunity to learn, develop and progress within the industry
- Working for a company who will invest in your professional development