About the role:
Modelling structures in accordance with Project BIM Execution plans.
- Production of drawings from Revit.
- Exporting / linking the model to the relevant structural engineering software, such as Tekla Structural Designer etc.
- Exporting the Revit model to iModel format, as necessary, to support the development of federated BIM models on projects.
- Working within a Common Data Environment such as within Projectwise;
- Liaising with the structural engineers, and the wider project disciplines within the project.
- Assisting the coordination of structural models with other discipline models.
The role will require:
- Relevant experience in the production of Structural Engineering BIM models and associated drawings using Revit.
- Editing the analytical model and linking it to Robot/Tekla SD/etc.
- Creating drawings from Revit
- Ability to demonstrate experience in real projects with BIM.
- Ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with structural engineers and other design team members.
- EngTech professional accreditation or equivalent.
- BIM (Revit) training
- Dynamo or scripting abilities.
- Navisworks experience (clash-detection, simulation);
- Experience using Bentley AECOsim / Microstation.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable contract
- Opportunity to gain experience working for a large engineering consultancy