A multi-award-winning tier one building services contractor has exciting opportunities for highly experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their business in the North West of England
We have an fantastic opportunity for a BIM Project Lead to plan, co-ordinate and manage all activities related to the co-ordination and pre-fabrication process on a number of exciting projects in the Northern Region, to ensure that scope, price and programme for these activities is achieved.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Work closely with the Project Team and Regional Engineering Manager to provide advice on co-ordination and design for manufacture during concept and design development stages
- Interface with the our company internal design team to provide advice during concept and technical design stages on potential for PRISM, general coordination and buildability
- Once the Scope / Price / Programme is agreed, develop with the Project Manager the co-ordination / drawing programme and schedules to incorporate resource levels and key issue dates into an integrated programme
- On modularised, pre-fabricated projects liaise with the PRISM and the Project Team to develop appropriate PRISM solutions
- A qualified BIM professional with solid knowledge of Mosaic ERP system and understanding of Operations as packages of work and methods of installation.
- To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with the ability lead a team and to set strategy for project coordination and prefabrication.
- A career changing opportunity which will allow you to become an integral part of a growing strategic project division.
- Industry-leading family friendly and flexible working opportunities
- A highly attractive salary with additional company benefits
- Flexible working conditions to support a balanced and healthy lifestyle.