- Responsible for the Mechanical, Electrical & HVAC (MEH) installation of HL3 Building(s), over £50M
- Responsible for the Mechanical, Electrical & HVAC (MEH) installation resource for HL3 Building(s); specifically 60+ operatives on site.
- Provide and demonstrate a positive HSE leadership, building a strong and compliant HS&E culture throughout the whole construction life cycle of the Project.
- Manage the team delivering all of the day to day aspects of construction and site engineering ensuring that safe systems of work are adhered to.
- Manage the interfaces between the MEH partners and subcontractors to ensure building delivery
- Lead, manage and motivate the building construction team through implementation of best practice.
- Ensure productivity reviews are being carried out and reports are available
- Review of engineering design deliverables, procedures & RAMs.
- Ensure Management of Change for all Site activities are identified, justified and issued promptly via the Change Process.
- Ensure the early implementation of Completions (ORBIT) with direct interfacing with Completions leads.
- Assure Project CDM compliance
- Ensure the building is delivered on time, budget and quality, and reported as per the HPC requirements
- Promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being implemented in support of a positive Nuclear Safety Culture.
- Ensuring compliance with all nuclear safety and site licence requirements.
- Ensure weekly & monthly reports are produced for the building scope & issued to the Area Manager in line with the reporting calendar.
- Promotion of good industrial relations, dealing efficiently with any issues which may arise.
- Relevant engineering qualification in subject matter
- Relevant Professional Accreditation (PM, Construction, Engineering)
- Can achieve Security Clearance (BPSS or Higher)
- IOSH Managing safely
- Proven track record in nuclear power preferred
- Experienced in delivering and operating within major construction projects including experience working within Joint Ventures
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.