Are you bored in your current role? Do you care about great customer service?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you, a brand-new challenge.
NRL are very proud to be working with leading Green Energy Provider, Vital Energi..
Vital Energi strive to bring the highest levels of customer service alongside reliable, affordable heat and power.
Due to an increase in work-load we are seeking highly motivated staff to join their customer support team.
What Vital Energi’s staff say:
“It is about the people in the business, they really care. The Diversity of the work, no day is ever the same. It’s challenging but highly rewarding. You get excellent job satisfaction, with the chance to make decisions and take ownership of queries”
Duties will include:
- To provide support to Vital Energi’s customers in mobilising and maintaining energy contracts, delivered in a professional, diligent and courteous manner.
- Assist with the continued professional development of their business systems.
- Liaise with senior co-ordinators to support the mobilisation of new contracts.
- Audit systems including communications to ensure correct business processes are followed.
- Ensure you are complying with contractual and compliance obligations within the contracts.
- Accurately execute all administration tasks in relation to new account requests.
- Maintain client documentation ensuring all business systems are accurate.
- Positively promote and maintain Vital Energi’s new app and portal.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers.
What you will need:
- Customer Services experience is essential.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Ability to work to deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Work effectively as part of a team and help build relationships within it.
- A flexible approach to working practises and hours to meet the needs of the role.
- Communicate information and ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge & experience of working with electronic Customer Service systems preferable.
- Purchasing/ invoicing experience preferable.
What is in it for you:
- A fantastic opportunity to work within a highly sustainable market in a forward-thinking company.
- To be part of Vital Energi’s successful team, working in a family run business.
- An excellent package which will be discussed on application.
- The opportunity to train and follow a structured career development programme.