Location - Farnborough
About the role:
- The CAD technician will support existing project and team already in place for long term project.
- This role is a STAFF position with the client.
What you will need:
- Experience in 3D and 4D models for both tenders and projects
- Experience in Civil and or pipelines advantageous
- Provide BIM delivery support for tenders project teams and FM
- Support the delivery of level 2 BIM using the industry standards:
- BS 1192:2007, PAS 1192 - 2:2013, PAS1192-3:2014 and BS 1192-4:2014.
- Carry out quality audits on projects BIM models and record non-compliance's
- Competent in using one or more software applications from a range of the following categories:
- Common data environments: 4Projects, 3G, 4Projects BIM Manager, ProjectWise etc
- Geospacial: ArchGIS, AutoCADMAP3D, Bentley MAP etc
- 3D Modelling: Bentley AECOsim, Bentley Microstation, Autodesk Revit, Tekla Structures
- Civil Modelling: Autodesk Civil 3D, Bentley InRoads, Istram, etc
- Federation and coordination: Solibri, Nevisworks, Tekla BIMsight, etc
- 4D Modelling: Synchro Pro, Asta, etc
- BIM driven quality Take-Off: CostOS, BIM Measure, etc
- Setting out from BIM models: Tekla, Leica, etc
- Communicate effectively in both written and and verbal form with colleagues, vendor suppliers, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Excellent staff Salary neg
- Full staff benefits including car and subsistence where appropriate.