The successful candidate will be working in the site canteen and responsible for;
- Employing food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same.
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy,
- Following instructions from supervisors to ensure that food and beverage is properly produced and served
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
Previous experience as a Chef in fast paced Kitchens would be preferred
Current security clearance would be advantageous but not essential
There is potential for this role to turn into a permanent opportunity with the client.