The successful candidates will be working in the site canteen and responsible for;
- Employing food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same.
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy,
- Following instructions from supervisors to ensure that food and beverage is properly produced and served
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
Previous experience as a Chef in fast paced Kitchens would be preferred
Current security clearance would be advantageous but not essential as we can put workers through the security clearance process for the roles.
This work is for a Nuclear outage and workers will be working up to 70 hours each week.
Attractive overtime rates are paid on any hours after 37.5 hours each week.
If this position would be of interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.