Shift hours : 8am - 12pm Monday to Friday.
About the role
- Reporting directly to the Production Manager, you will be in the first instance deployed in a cleaning role.
- Your responsibility will be to ensuring all the relevant areas are kept clean, including amenity blocks, canteens, offices.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in the plant.
What you will need:
- Ideally experience in a cleaning role
- Willing to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Manual Handling
- Hourly rate of £10.00.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.