NRL are currently looking to recruit a committed individual to support the operator of the Mechanical and Biological Treatment Plant by performing cleaning tasks working night shifts.
About the role:
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the Mechanical and Biological Treatment Plant in order to maximise equipment uptime
- Work according to legislative regulations
- Comply with Internal and External HSEQ requirements
- Keep the Cleaning Supervisor informed about consumable stock levels
What you will need:
- Previous experience working chemicals would be desirable but not essential
- Demonstrate attention to detail and be conscious of health and safety protocol.
- Must have a valid UK driving licence
- Competitive hourly rate
- 3-month initial contract which could lead to a permanent position with the company
- Opportunity to maximise skillset