NRL’s client based in Glasgow are looking to recruit a CNC Horizontal/Vertical Borer on a permanent basis. This position is based on day shift but may require flexibility moving forward. Candidates MUST have experience working with Heidenhain programming.
About the role:
- Have previous experience working as a CNC Horizontal/Vertical Borer.
- Experience taking drawings / specs, setting up a machine and then running the job / process
- Preferably have experience working in a Light/Heavy manufacturing environment, on large workscopes.
- Have experience of programming, setting and operating a Horizontal/Vertical Borer.
- Be capable of programming using Heidenhain, Siemens controls.
- Come with formal Mechanical Engineering or Machining qualifications (HNC, HND, Apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
What’s in it for you?
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-moving, forward-thinking company with excellent progression prospects.