Urgently seeking Commissioning Engineer(s) & Commissioning Technician(s) -
Excellent Career Opportunities - NW Based - Long Term - Exciting Project -
Superb Team Environment - Esteemed Client - Training & Development Available
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of engineering, technical & professional services across a wide range of sectors, including nuclear & defence.
Available vacancies exist for Commissioning Engineers & Technicians (All Disciplines) to support key commissioning projects based in Cumbria.
Key skills / attributes:
- HNC / HND Qualified within Mechanical, Piping or CE&I engineering, combined with relevant experience.
- Strong background in working on major Commissioning projects within a highly regulated environment such as Nuclear, Defence, MOD, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing.
- High level knowledge of UK Legislation & Regulations.
- To carry out testing and validation in line with commissioning supporting arrangements.
- Attend FAT/CAT testing (Vendor's works)
- To look at faults and implement solutions. Implementation of FOBs and TQs.
- Involved in pre-site inspections
- Production of associated documentation (i.e. testing etc.)
- To comply with site procedures.
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role.
- Be highly proactive, logical thinker, adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Innovative and dynamic thinker.
- Adaptable to changing work fronts, environments and challenging situations.
- Must be a driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve.
- Ability to use engineering judgment.
- Able to conduct themselves professionally and with integrity.
BPSS or SC Security Clearance (if no clearance held must be willing to go through clearance process)