- Leads Constructability Reviews and Interactive planning sessions with the Client and Design Team.
- Ensures that the construction phase of the projects is adequately provided with suitably capable, qualified, and experienced personnel, together with all the necessary plant, tools, temporary facilities, and other resources.
- Implements best in class site execution SOP’s as guidance to the Field Supervisors
- Complies with our client’s construction methods, procedures and practices in all respects, particularly those relating to safety, quality assurance, personnel and industrial relations; where these are found to be inadequate immediately reports the deficiencies and suggests solutions.
- Ensures that the applicable statutory and other legal requirements are properly observed.
- Understands the implications of the Health and Safety at Work Act and Regulations as they affect the responsibilities of employees.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the construction industry and assists in ensuring that our client’s capability continues to develop and excel.
- Ensures that the projects are constructed to the drawings, specifications, applicable standards, good construction practices, to schedule and in accordance with the cost budget.
- Directs and controls the activities of the assigned staff and their functions
- Carries out assessments and appraisals of the staff and reports the results in accordance with our client’s practice.
- Determines the needs for supervisor training for proper execution of the project under construction and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Ensure our client is utilising the best technology available and ensuring innovative ideas are encouraged.
- Ensuring lessons learned on projects are recorded and shared.
- Adheres to our client’s policies for the employment of labour and ensures that all matters concerning labour relations are dealt with in accordance with the labour agreements.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable contract duration
- Hybrid working available
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.