The estimated value of the project is circa £250 million.
The project is due to run over 2 years with scope to transfer to other projects thereafter.
Our client is ideally looking to recruit on a permanent staff basis however, there is some flexibility to consider contractors.
- Assuring the scope of work is executed with regard to HSE, Quality, Time, Budget and contractual requirements.
- Management of Supervisor functions in the team
- Monitoring of Construction schedule and elaboration and implementation of remedy measures in case of deviations
- Oversees sub-contractors reporting and provide input to site managers reporting
- Monitoring detail construction planning completed by supervisors and subcontractors
- Experience in construction coordination and site troubleshooting
- Previous experience managing construction projects valued over £100 million (Desirable)
- Valid SCC Training Certificate
- Ability to negotiate with Sub-contractors
- Working knowledge of PIRS and MS Project
What’s in it for you?
- Negotiable Salary
- Flexibility to consider contractors
- High Value construction project
- Opportunity to transfer to other high value projects following completion
Why work with NRL?
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.