- Providing support on development of the scope for the consultation report.
- Review and provide constructive feedback on an issue-based code framework created by a third-party supplier based on responses to the consultation
- Working closely with the technical teams on the consideration of responses.
- Working with technical specialists to draft the project's responses to the issues raised through the consultation
- Provide regular updates on the status of the response development.
- Review and update the existing consultation report based on comments from stakeholders, feedback provided by PINs on our initial DCO application, and to address the latest round of consultation.
- Drafting the responses on technical content to ensure the correct level of detail is provided to meet Planning Act 2008 guidance.
- Support the assurance, governance and sign-off of content of the report before Highways England sign-off.
- Support in the production management of the final consultation report.
- To deliver parent company programme governance requirements as required.
- Developing plain English materials for, preferably, large infrastructure projects
- Working closely with a technical team on writing content for a consultation report
- Liaising with technical teams across a diverse interdisciplinary environment
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders in the development of consultation content
- Educated to degree standard
- Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project in a similar industry.
- Experience of working in a matrix and dispersed team.
- Preferably, experience in delivering consultation report
- Analytical skills – ability to work to a high level of accuracy and to produce a high standard of written work
- Evidence of success in forming and maintaining working relationships in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Organisational skills with the ability to organise work to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with good standard of Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- An understanding of the Statutory Consultation and DCO process
- Communications and stakeholder engagement skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Stable contract duration
- Competitive hourly rate