The successful candidate will be required to focus on the on-boarding and development of a contact centre team and have strong quality management, team leader experience and a passion to challenge and improve. Candidates could also have a strong background in contact centre or in a customer service environment.
About the role:
- Create and deliver ongoing training courses that can be used to on board new employees, working within budgeted hours.
- Dedicate yourself to ensuring employees who join the business have a fantastic welcome to the team, are fully supported and are given the best start with us.
- Encourage best practice using ongoing coaching to both office based and remote agents.
- Keep guidance up to date for agents to use on call.
- Ensure quality standards are met and assist with increasing standards across the team.
- Hold quality meetings with the contact centre leadership team, provide feedback and ensure we are putting the customers at the heart of our service.
- Assist with training of our French and German contact centre partners, ensuring they kept up to date with the latest guidance.
- We may require ad-hoc duties to be performed in line with the flexibility of the business and client’s needs.
- Excellent discount opportunities on a wide range of products
- Flexible working
- Covid secure workplace
- Good pension scheme
- Opportunity to join a growing company on a staff basis ( 37.5 hours per week)
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to discuss it further in confidence please call 01946 828809.