- Responsible for the management of the commercial aspects of a project or a package/section of works within a project.
- Ensure effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the project.
- Provide accurate and informed reporting of the commercial performance of the project.
- Managing the preparation and evaluation of subcontract packages and assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations.
- Assist the Senior Contract Surveyor to coach and motivate surveyors on the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- Previous experience preferably with a main contractor
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred (Residential, RC Frame, Retail/Commercial, Pharma, Data Centres, Hi-Tech)
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits package