NRL is working with a well-established family run electrical building services contractor has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join their team in the North East.
- To oversee the day to day running of ongoing new build and refurbishment contracts within the Retail, Commercial and Industrial sectors
- To maintain good client relations and to complete projects within budget and timescale
- Manage numerous projects at any one time, plan resources, both labour and materials for numerous projects to ensure smooth project delivery
- To prepare cost variation and negotiate final accounts statements
- Attend site meetings, resolve site issues and ensure that projects are completed to a good standard
- Liaise regularly with existing customers and follow up leads to generate new work
- Though being predominantly based in Seaham, Regular national travel to sites is essential
What you will need:
- Qualified time served Electrician with electrical knowledge
- Have held a similar contracts role managing multiple projects for a couple years at least
- Experience of site work preferably retail & commercial sectors
- Have a sound financial understanding and an ability to work within cost and resource constraints
- Be prepared to travel nationwide to service clients throughout the UK
- Be flexible – working hours to suit customer meetings and site needs
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
- Have excellent IT skills
- Experience in Electrical design and build is an advantage
- Have ability to work within tight time deadlines
What is in it for you:
- An attractive basic salary
- Company car/ Car allowance
- Additional company benefits
- Work for a well-established family-owned business
- To join a business working within a highly sustainable market, with a fantastic order book
How to apply
- If you are interested in the above, or know someone who is, please forward me A recent CV and pictures of certification
- Alternatively if you would like further information please contact myself at the Sunderland Branch.
Working with NRL
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.