About The Role:
The role will help shape the project standards capability for our client’s global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million. Reporting to the Manager of Contract Management, you will assist in leading, shaping and ensuring adequate and consistent standards in project contract management in our client’s project portfolio and be a key member of the Group Projects Contract Management team.
About the Company:
Our client is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, my client are seeking people to enhance their in-house project delivery capability based in our Projects team who are responsible for driving excellence in portfolio management, project management, project engineering management, estimating, project controls, procurement and contract management, and construction management.
They are committed to providing a flexible and hybrid working culture for everyone whilst actively seeking ways of working that allow people to grow and thrive in their roles. Our client offers excellent employment conditions such as a generous annual leave allowance and company pension scheme. Inclusion and Diversity is essential to them being able to best serve our business and strive to ensure that no one is treated inappropriately or disrespectfully at the workplace.
The client are committed to Best Practice in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Black, minority ethnic, disabled and female candidates are currently underrepresented within the Projects Contract Management team and are particularly encouraged to apply so we have the widest pool to choose the most suitable candidate from.
What You Will Need:
- Have experience in analysing organizational requirements and critical success factors and the ability to translate these into bespoke project contract management processes;
- Have excellent, in depth, knowledge of various industry standard forms of contract and a good understanding of legal terms and conditions;
- Have an excellent understanding of contracts in project related environments, preferably the EPC industry and some experience of regulated industries is desirable;
- Have excellent written and presentation skills;
- Have varied previous experience, across a range of industries;
- Have a degree, or equivalent experience, that covered contracts, commercial, legal and/or business; and
- Be flexible, adaptable, enthusiastic and personable.
- Healthy Work-life Balance
- Pension Scheme
- Education & Training