This is an exciting opportunity to join my client’s workforce as the client builds upon an already strong reputation as a leading EPC in the EFW arena. The client has a strong order book and various projects kicking off in the UK and worldwide.
The Contracts Manager (Execution) will join the client as they embark on the construction of a £400m 40MW EFW project in the Slough area which is to commence construction spring 2021.
As the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for Commercial, legal, and contractual representation and management of assigned execution projects covering the following duties;
- Support project procurement and help develop project specific purchasing conditions.
- Establish contract summaries and briefings for use by the project execution team.
- Establish a sound and cooperative relationship with counterparts in client / consortium.
- Participate and act aligned with Project Director and business management during regular and commercial meetings with client and/or suppliers.
- Overall lead and proactive management of all contract administration and commercial activities
- Leads Site Commercial Manager / QS team or covers responsibilities as appropriate.
The Client is offering a generous basic salary, plus car and accommodation allowance.