About the company
Our client is a well-established family owned contractor, who have built an outstanding industry reputation on delivering first class packages within various sectors of the construction industry including, Commercial, Educations, Healthcare, Leisure and Residential.
About the Role:
Due to recent project wins and accreditation we are now in the market for a proven Fire Stopping Manager to help grow and develop this side of the Business.
The role will include:
- To identify potential Fire Stopping project opportunities
- Oversee the management of these bids
- Managing the projects from the office, covering the planning and costing
- Business development, introductions and client proposals on fire strategy
- Fire risk site assessments and surveys
- Estimating, project and cost management on each project
- Allocating work to in-house labour and managing the installation
- Manage all paperwork requirements and final certifications
- Capable of Pricing, running & controlling documentation within our fire stopping / passive fire protection department.
- Ideally you will be able to assist with business development, expanding our current customer base across the North East & North West.
- The successful candidate will need to be an experienced and confident individual who is time-served and has worked their way through the ranks within this discipline
- Have a track record in managing passive fire protection contracts from securing & winning work right the way through to managing final certifications
- You must have complete sector experience from a fire stopping background with a main or specialist contractor
- Have comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of fire stopping procedures, products and their installations
- Experienced at Estimating and full Project Management
- Must hold a relevant accreditation FIRAS inspection certificate
- This opportunity will suit a confident individual who wants to bring a self-sufficient & motivated attitude into this department with unparalleled potential
- Must live in the North East
- A competitive package will be discussed confidentially with NRL on application
- The opportunity to join a successful business where culture and work-life balance is a priority
- Please send your CV to email@example.com