Our client is a leading Main Contractor looking to hire a Contracts Manager/Senior Project Manager to oversee projects in the Greater Dublin area.
Working within the Residential, Commercial & Healthcare sectors you will report to the Construction Director.
- Project Management of large-scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Construction Director.
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme.
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to Project Manage the design process and complete all pre commencement planning compliances during the Pre-Construction Stage.
- 10 years + as Project Manager in Ireland or the U.K with a main contrcator is required.
- Previous experience with a mid-sized or largescale contractor
- Degree Educated
- Ideally have Irish build experience
Fantastic package available with this role €100,000 + Salary. Company Vehicle, Pension and bons.
To register your interest, send a CV in MS Word or call Steven Garland in NRL Dublin for more information.