Responsible for the support to the delivery of the integrated control system. Will be responsible for production of documentation as well as checking the work of other engineers & designers from the team and the supply chain. Will be a key resource for the Client Acceptance Test for integration.
You will need:
Some or all of the below experiences are required for this role:
- Development of Sequence Interaction Diagrams
- Production of MIMIC Drawings and Specifications
- Production of SCADA and PLC User Requirement Specifications
- Understanding and interpreting Process Plant Sequence Interaction Definition Documents.
- Developing and interpreting Network Architecture drawings
- Interpreting Engineering Flow Diagrams (or P&IDs)
- Experience of system integration
- Experience of FAT
- Ideally previous Sellafield experience but this is not essential
- Long term contract
- Work on high profile projects with a leading engineering company