The current control system is obsolete and in need of upgrading. It consists of a plant wide SCADA and several PLCs, all of which need replacing. The scope of the project is to develop the user and functional requirements document suite of the systems to allow a control system integrator to develop them in to an operational system.
This role will be to support the Responsible Engineer in:
- To lead delivery of engineering design and implementation work packages within the oversight of the Responsible Engineer, which satisfy the legal and functional requirements along with the performance conditions to the agreed time, cost and quality.
- Identifying, implementing and complying with applicable safety, environmental, and quality, company procedures, policy, legislative and regulatory, requirements.
- Maintaining effective communications and executing the project execution strategies and plans within their project work scope.
- For timely and accurately communicating any project related performance, issues/concerns, and risks.
- It is not necessary for candidates to have nuclear experience; however, the candidates must have significant experience in working with PLCs - Rockwell preferred and SCADA packages
- Strong knowledge of project management and project controls principles
- Strong Team Leadership experience
- Degree Qualified in appropriate discipline or demonstrable experience
- Ability to gain SC clearance is required.
What's in it for you?:
- Long term contract
- Interesting work
- Competitive hourly rate